Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Capture your Grief - October 2014 - Day 2 - Heart

Capture your grief - This is I'm hoping a great healing event for the whole month of October.
October is Baby loss & infant loss awareness month and hopefully in taking part this helps raising awareness and helps me on my grief journey and my healing.
 
 
I missed day 1 which was a sunrise, so here is my day 2.
Day 2 - Heart


I have included this photo as a year ago today we found out our little bump was a baby girl, most happiest day of our lives.
I dreamed of dressing her in cute little outfits & having that amazing mother & daughter relationship just like my mum and me have & seeing Layton with his little Daughter his pride and joy his world. Happy memoires and happy dreams.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment