Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Thursday 2 October 2014

Capture your grief - Day 3 - Before


Capture your grief
Day 3 - Before
 
I love this photo, it was taken not long before we became pregnant, this was us before, before we knew pure heartache, before we knew what it felt like to have your world torn apart, we were innocent to grief and loss, we smiled true smiles, we had hopes and dreams that no one could shatter, we knew no real pain,we lived and loved life everyday.
I look back and think how innocent we was, we had no idea what our future held, I know we never in a million years imagined this.
One thing I love in this photo is just us, me and my hubby, one thing that hasn't changed is how much I love him and how he can still make me smile like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment