Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Thursday 9 October 2014

Capture your grief - Day 10 - Support

Capture your grief

Day 10 - Support

This photo was taken at Auckland Airport, my amazing parents travelled all the way from the UK 2 weeks before Kyla was due. They where so happy they got to see me pregnant & see Kyla kicking and moving away, they got a little bonding time with her ...
My mum and dad have been my rock through out this, their strength and support in those darkest days I can never thank them enough for. They helped me to go out into the world again, they helped me to smile and laugh and have faith again.
They taught me so much and helped and continue to help me everyday, even from the other side of the world they are here for me every single day.
I am truly blessed to have you guys and we love you more than words will ever say!
Kyla has the best grandparents, I so wish it was different but I thank for your support then and now!
Love you heaps X x x




 

No comments:

Post a Comment