Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Saturday 18 October 2014

Capture your grief - Day 17 Explore

Capture your grief

Day 17 - Explore

I choose this picture as it captures my world now.....I have no option but to explore my grief which I am now learning isn't always such a bad thing.
Its what I have to do, I have to explore into this... unknown place which at the moment is my world, I'm grieving, every second, every minute & every hour of every day.
And through exploring my grief, I'm exploring myself and my new world, its all changed, the exploring is very hard but its made me explore so many different things and so many different people and this part of the exploring has helped & is helping me through my journey of grief for my beautiful angel
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment