Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Monday 13 October 2014

Capture your grief - Day 14 Light/ Dark

Capture your grief

Day 14 - Dark/light

Straight away you are thrown into the darkness of grief.
You can't see any light, it's like all the lights in the world have gone and you are trapped in the darkness....
Slowly though little by little each light is turned back on, maybe it's a bit dimmer in some areas but brighter in other areas & you start to step into a new light.
Every morning I try and I have to force my self to step out into the light of life, today I did just that, and today the darkness lifted a little more and I saw more light today.


No comments:

Post a Comment