Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Monday 20 October 2014

Capture your grief - Day 20 - Breathe

Day 20 - Breathe

Breathing its simple right?
After Kyla I didn't k now what was happening, everyday I struggled to breath properly, my chest felt like it was caving in & it was like I couldn't get enough air....
I thought something was wrong with me.
Anxiety...that's what was happening to me, it started straight away, I just didn't know what is was.
So even breathing became difficult, I had to learn breathing techniques, to help me, sounds silly hey!
Inhale, exhale how hard can that be.
But now I know when you suffer from anxiety its hard, it can happened anytime, anywhere.

Inhale....Exhale...Inhale....Exhale....


No comments:

Post a Comment