Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Saturday 4 October 2014

Capture your grief - Day 5 - Journal

Capture your grief
Day 5 - journal
When I found out I was pregnant my bestie bought me this journal, to write down all about being pregnant & too capture special parts of the pregnancy.
The beginning of the journal I can't even read anymore it hurts too much now, when Kyla died I moved to the back of the journal to capture my grief journey. Funny how the beginning is full of hopes and dreams and the back is the raw pain of loosing her. ...
I added the photo showing my last words while kyla was happy & healthy still in my belly which was written only 2 days before Kyla was born. Breaks my heart reading it, I had no idea it would end this way.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment