Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Saturday 18 October 2014

Capture your grief - Day 18 Gratitude

Capture your grief
Day 18 - Gratitude
Forever I will be thankful to my little girl. I wish so much that I could change things and have you here with me and your daddy, but I'm so very thankful that I held you every step of your life, I'm so thankful that you held on somehow for those precious 16 hours and that I got to kiss your face, and hold you into me, and be your mummy....
Through this heartache you gave me so much more than I could ever have asked for.
I'm forever thankful to you Kyla, my daughter.
You have changed me in so many ways & showed my the true meaning of being a mummy and that pure love a parent has for their child, I am so proud & thankful that you choose me to be your mummy X


 

No comments:

Post a Comment