Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Monday 13 October 2014

Capture your giref - Day 12 & 13

Capture your grief

Day 12 - Music
Day 13 - Seasons

Music has played a massive part in my healing after loss, I probably drive my neighbours mental with my songs on repeat but music is my outlet I guess. I can sing and dance or break d...own and cry.
My favourite song for my girl is Sarah McLachlan In the arms of an angel.
I actually hadn't heard if before Kyla, its so beautiful and I it.
Every time I hear it all I think is Ky being in the arms of an angel, it makes me happy to think she is.

Seasons come around so fast! My favourite season is spring, when everything starts changing, the sun starts shinning and life starts to emerge again.
I love seeing the leafs coming back and the colours of life all around us.
I dreamt last spring being 4/5 months pregnant of playing with Kyla and taking her to all these amazing places, the parks, the beaches, having family time and watching her grow. My dreams are still there
Plus it means summer is coming and that means BBQ`S and drinking a lot more 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment