Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Saturday 18 October 2014

Capture your grief Day 15 & 16

Capture your grief

Day 15 - Community
Day 16 - Retreat

Community - This is where I'm so thankful for social sites! ...
Through social sites I have come across quite a few support groups for bereaved parents. These special community's are a great support for us angel mummy's & I'll be forever grateful that they are here for us.
Especially Sands!! I have met some amazing people thanks to Sands and now have some great support.

Retreat - In all honesty my home is my retreat, for me loosing Kyla especially in the beginning made me afraid of the world, to me it had all changed & it became a scary place, some where I didn't want to be.
My home is my place where I feel safe, I can feel and be how I want to be, I didn't have to confront my fears off the outside world.
Now in the following months I'm in a bot of a different place and the outside world isn't as scary, but my home is my retreat, my place, where I can retreat to & just be.
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment