Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Sunday 2 October 2016

#captureyourgrief #whathealsyou Day 2 Who they are

Who they are

KYLA SIAN O'ROURKE 7-3-14 

A question that will follow my around for the rest of my life, always wondering who you would be but what i do know is who you are right now to me in this moment and the moments that follow forver, your my first born, my little girl, my twinkling star, my angel above, you are my world, your my inspiration, you are the reason, you are who you are Kyla Sian O'Rourke, our little girl who changed our world, our little girl who lit up our hearts even through the devestation, your smile and your beauty the memories you gave us and the love you opened our hearts up to is you.

From the moment i found out i was pregnant and all the moments that follow, you became all the above, it is who you are and who you will always be.






No comments:

Post a Comment