Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Tuesday 11 October 2016

#captureyourgrief 2016 #whathealsyou Day 7 Myths

Myths

Time will heal,at this moment 2.5years after loosing Klya, i dont agree that time will heal.
I fully believe that time will never heal my broken heart.
You learn to live with it, thats the truth, you learn to carry you grief with you, trying to ignore it yet be open to it, its a on going cycle, the cycle of grief that for me is forever.

Forever and always, your memory lives with me and all of us. Love you always our sweet angel ♡Kayla:

No comments:

Post a Comment