Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Sunday 2 October 2016

#captureyourgrief 2016 #whathealsyou Day 1 sunrise

Sunrise

You are my sunrise & you are my sunset, your my first thought and my last thought, just as the sun rises and as the sunsets.
A sunrise is a beautiful thing, just like you.
The light and the beauty that shine emerging over a calm sea, the sky colourful and vibrant.
This is what i picture when i think of you & a sunrising, bringing a new day and a new beginning.


Image result for another sunrise another new beginning

No comments:

Post a Comment