Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Thursday 1 May 2014


2 Months today, since you were taken away, my little Angel Kyla.
We miss you so much baby, I look at your picture`s everyday and still I cant believe this is real.

Why.........a question on many peoples minds, we are no closer to finding out, just waiting.
Checking the emails 100 times a day, checking the post box, waiting for a letter to tell us the COD, that's it a letter that tells us...maybe...why our angel baby was taken away too soon.
I just cant get my head around it, how can we go from being so happy to this empty, lost, physically & emotionally drained in every way, hating everything, everyday being such a challenge, how did we end up here!!
You was fully grown & healthy, what did I do wrong, I promised I would get you here safely, I`m sorry I failed.

Days are harder, this house is empty, trying to smile but dying inside.
I know I have to pull my self together & I will & I will get the strength, I`ll do it for my daughter my perfect angel baby.

X x x








No comments:

Post a Comment