Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Pregnancy after loss week 19/20 - Pink or Blue we Love you!

Week 19 - Full of excitement and nerves. The big 20 week scan approaching. All that runs through my mind is...is this little baba ok, has it grown, is it developing, what if....?
I find myself a nervous wreck! And I get frustrated with myself, why would there be anything wrong, everything was ok with Kyla, you can grow a healthy baby, this is what everyone keeps saying to me.
And its true I can, but I am very much aware of so many things that can go wrong, and why wouldn't it happen to me, the worst case has happened to me...my angel died and she was ok all the way through!

Week 19 & 3 days - Scan day! Nervous wreck, so anxious! We sit in the waiting room, my palms are sweating, my heart is hammering in my chest, all I want to do is run out. But my hubby holds my hands and says be calm for the baby, breathe. Deep breathes.
Scan goes amazingly well, baby is growing above average but that's ok, all the organs are developing on track, little baba's heart is fine, your baby is ok and we are very happy with the development.
I cant explain the relief that washed over me. We saw our baby in 4D and wow! Same features as Kyla, the eyes and lips, I fall so in Love all over again.
We got the lady to write down the sex as we didn't want to know then and there.
All was to be revealed the next day. I felt like I could finally in such a long time feel happiness and feel excitement for the next day, finding out if our little blessing was a boy or a girl.
It took a lot for us to decided to do a gender reveal, but we know from our angel how important creating these memories are, you just never know...and Id be lost with out the memories of Kyla.


Week 19 & 4 days -Pink or Blue we love you!  Its a......



 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment