Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Week 24 Rainbow baby Boy


Week 24

6 Months!!!! Its very nice to make it to another milestone. Although for me the milestone is actually getting this little boy here alive is the biggest milestone, each day and each week and each month is still a big deal. I know to much of what can go wrong at any time. So each day is a blessing, each moment spent with this little man wriggling around in my belly.....Blessing.
I had to go to the scan appointment on my own, which was a big thing. But I'm a big girl!!
Even though I wish my mummy was here with me :( Worse thing living on the other side of the world, most things if my hubby cant come I have to face on my own, and we all know there is no one better than  having your mum with you in times like this.
But the scan was great :), the lady who scanned me was lovely & she took her time to check everything. And you little buddy, beautiful!!! You was hiding your little face right down below, so I had to wiggle around to move you and thank you, you moved so we could see your face.
Funny as Kyla and this little one are in the exact same position!
He's beautiful! & Kyla he looks like you!!! I have a photo of the 2 of you, your both frowning on the scan hehe but wow the resemblance is there! You was 39 weeks Ky so full term but he really is looking like you!
How awesome my little angel if he's like you, I think he will have dark hair, and the same chubby cheeks. His nose is a little more turned up but he has another 14 weeks to grow so still some changes I'm sure.
This week has been ok, I think having a scan and seeing the little man and knowing all is ok helped a lot.
Now we just wait for the 28 week scan and the big appointment at the hospital.
Belly further growing & this heat is so draining, knocks me sick, but all worth it for this wee rainbow!









No comments:

Post a Comment