Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Your first angel anniversary










 

Your first birthday, special memoires created, tears, smiles and laughter all wrapped into your day.
Now I can breathe again, its over, we survived it, and we had such a special day for you.
I don't know how many balloons where sent to you my girl, me and daddy let some of at the beach for you, we left you little messages in a bottle and sent them off in the sea so you can go travel the world by the ocean, we had a picnic and a yummy chocolate cake!
We had friends back home letting balloons off and you got heaps from my family back home too.
They all got together and had a little party and got lots of balloons and sent them off to you too, it was so beautiful! Your little cousin Kaitlynn had a balloon too and sent that up above to where you are, she will ask me if you got it :) ill tell her you caught it.











Of course it wasn't what we imagined at all & it was a very hard day but I learnt to acknowledge the day remembering just you, how beautiful you are and how special and beautiful those 9 months where carrying you. All I had to do was remember you.
I didn't have to torture my self with the memoires, going through each part of that day, I've done that and re lived it too many times over, I now understand I don't have to keep putting my self back there.
What I can do is remember you for your beauty and hold onto that love you gave us and cherish that.
I don't have to live in the pain I have a choice and on your day my choice turned out to be the best one. I laughed, I cried, I smiled, I day dreamed of you and held onto how much I love you and how much your mean to us.

I hope you saw it all my girl and was their with us.
I hope you caught all your balloons.
I hope you felt all our love.
Now and always.

X x x Mummy & Daddy X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment