Our story & Journey

This blog, is about the loss of our beautiful baby girl Kyla Sian, who gained her angel wings to early 7-3-14, its our story, our journey, our hopes & dreams, and my feelings on coping with this huge loss that no person should ever have to face.

Tuesday 30 December 2014

Tomorrow is that start of a new year, a full 365 blank paged booked, new chapters to be made and created. I don't think I'll ever be ready to close the chapter on my little girl, I will only close that when I'm no longer here, I promise to live my life for her, to love and breathe & smile & laugh for my daughter. I have hated 2014, its been the worst year of my life and I never want to experience this again, but I was also blessed with a beautiful little girl, my angel Kyla who I will love and cherish and carry with me always.
I am ready for 2015, I am ready to stand again and live again, & too start a new chapter with my angel by my side holding mummy's hand.
So bring on 2015 there are new memoires and new dreams and a dam good book to be written!





 
Happy New Year Baby girl love you always, you have taught me more than anyone in such a short amount of time, forever my shinning light, my angel throughout my life X x x

No comments:

Post a Comment